Why Choose Little Acorns Fostering?
Our ethos is all about providing the very best experience for our carers. We believe that if carers are properly supported, placements will last, providing stability for the young person in their care.
Every Foster Carer has a dedicated, qualified Social Worker who will work with them for as long as they are with Little Acorns. We want to build trust in the relationship so the carers feel that they always have somewhere to get advice and support.
We have the resources to provide high quality, comprehensive skills training in our purpose-built training facility along with regular support groups, not just for the carers but also their foster and birth children.
Working tirelessly on our carers behalf, we ensure they have everything they need, including a generous fostering allowance, to fulfil the fostering task and advocate for them no matter what the challenge.
More reasons to join Little Acorns include:
- A highly competitive and generous fostering allowance
- Comprehensive training
- Paid respite
- Regular activity days and evenings
- Support groups
- Dedicated qualified social worker
- 24-hour support line
- Creche facilities
- A family-based business that really cares about the carers and engenders a real support network
- Lots of other benefits, why don’t you give us a call for an informal chat
If you would like to discuss fostering with our team of experts please contact us.