Why Choose Little Acorns Fostering?
Our ethos is all about providing the very best support. We believe that if the carers are properly supported, placements will last, providing stability for the young person in care.
Every Carer has a dedicated, qualified Social Worker who will work with them as long as they are carers for Little Acorns. With this, we want to build trust in the relationship so the carers feel that they always have somewhere to get advice and support.
Other reasons to join Little Acorns include:
- A highly competitive and generous allowance that could amount to over £1,000 per week
- Paid respite
- Regular activity days and evenings
- Dedicated qualified social worker plus 24 hour support line
- A family based business that cares about the carers and engenders a real support network
- Lots of other benefits as well, why don’t you give us a call for an informal chat
If you would like to discuss fostering with our team of experts please contact us.