Our ethos is all about providing the very best support. We believe that if the carers are properly supported, placements will last, providing stability for the young person in care.
Every Carer has a dedicated, qualified Social Worker who will work with them as long as they are carers for Little Acorns. With this, we want to build trust in the relationship so the carers feel that they always have somewhere to get advice and support.
Other reasons to join Little Acorns include:
- A highly competitive and generous allowance that could amount to over £1,000 per week
- Paid respite
- Regular activity days and evenings
- A dedicated qualified social worker
- 24 hour support line
- Full membership of Fostertalk, including the following benefits (click on each link to open Fostertalk’s website)
- A family based business that cares about the carers and engenders a real support network
You can download our information pack here.
There are lots of other benefits, why don’t you give us a call for an informal chat.