Little Acorns are looking to recruit a pool of sessional staff to cover their contact service, where demand is on the increase.
Our NACCC enhanced accredited Child Contact Centre is seeking highly professional individuals with good report writing skills to supervise and record contact visits, either in the community or at our contact centre in Great Wratting.
- Experience of working with children and families is desirable
- Educated to NVQ level 3 or equivalent in childcare, education, social care
- This role requires the use of your own car and a full UK driving license is essential
- Contact visits take place during the week and at weekends
- Subject to advanced DBS clearance and satisfactory references
To apply for this role please email us and request an application pack and return a completed application form to us for consideration. Only applications where an application form has been completed will be considered.
Email us at email@example.com